Contents Insurance

For All Your Stuff

Our contents insurance policy protects your stuff in and out of your home. It covers things like your phone, laptop, furniture and other personal belongings against accidental damage, theft and loss. From just £5 p/m.

No commitment, cancel anytime.


Get contents insurance for when…

Bad guys steal them. Did you know that on average in the UK, a laptop is stolen every 53 seconds! (Gartner Research)

Rubber Ring can cover you for up to £100,000 worth of contents & possessions

Contents Insurance is designed to cover your stuff in case something happens, whether that’s in your home or when you’re out and about. Phones, jewellery, bikes, your sofa can all be covered under Contents Insurance as long as it isn’t a structural part of your home.

What is insured?

  • Provided you have purchased new tyre(s) and registered for this cover within 72 hours of the new tyre(s) fitment: we will cover two replacements and one repair to each insured tyre, which require repair or replacement as a result of damage up to the claim limit shown in your insurance schedule
  • Damage means:
    • the sudden and unforeseen deflation of a tyre arising from accidental damage to the tyre itself;
    • or malicious damage to the tyre or valve from a third party, necessitating immediate repair or replacement before normal use can be resumed.

What is not insured?

  • Any claim where at the time of damage the tyre tread depth is less than 2mm across any tread area of the tyre;
  • Any malicious damage claim, which is not accompanied by a valid and substantiated crime reference number;
  • Theft of the tyre(s);
  • Tyre(s) which are not ‘E’ Marked and any claim where there has been an attempt to remove the serial number or other identifying marks from the tyre(s).

Tenants liability Cover is included as standard on our Contents Insurance policies

Tenants Liability Insurance covers your landlord’s stuff that your tenancy agreement says you are liable for. It can help protect your deposit if you accidentally damage your landlord’s fixtures, fittings or furniture.

Looking to buy Tenants Liability only? We can do that too. Go to Tenants Liability Cover

Renters Contents Insurance

Rubber Ring’s contents policy is designed to be flexible, whether you’re in a long or shorter-term rental. You can cover all the stuff that makes your house a home, like your armchair, bedside table and trinkets, as well as things like your laptop and bike.

Our Contents Insurance for tenants is customisable, so you only pay for the cover you need. Flexible cover levels and add-ons to your core policy mean you can tailor your Contents Insurance to suit you. You can even adjust your excess if you need to claim.

Tenants Liability Insurance is included at no extra cost, and it covers your landlord’s property against damage during your tenancy.

Making a claim is the most important journey you will have with us.

Log your claim instantly from your Rubber Ring Account. Show us any damage with video and pictures immediately through you phone and tell us what happened. All data is sent automatically to our claims team who assess the information and will call you with the next steps.

Make sure you’ve got the full picture

Contents Insurance

Insurance Product

Information Document

Contents Insurance

Insurance Product

Information Document

More reasons to choose Rubber Ring to cover your lifestyle…

Backed by A-rated UK Underwriters