What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which websites place on your computer when you visit a specific
website. Cookies are used on websites to help visitors navigate around them effectively. They
are also used to perform certain vital functions within a website. You can disable cookies
through your internet browser -however this may impact on how websites work.
Cookies also provide information to website owners to analyse visitor behaviour patterns, for
example, how many visitors view a particular page.
More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
- store details that help you to manage accounts and policies online, such as user login details
- find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites
- help us, or other third parties, to provide relevant information, such as details of products, services and other information that you may be interested in
- help to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly and remember some aspect of your current or previous visit
- store information about which media players you use so that any video content appears correctly
If you choose not to accept cookies from this website you can change the settings in your
internet browser. Further information on this can be found below.
How to manage Cookies
Your internet browser allows you to manage cookies. You will be able to remove and disable
any cookies through the settings in your internet browser. For more information about how to
manage cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Important note – this information applies only to this website and not to other websites to
which this site links.