Who are Rubber Ring?

Rubber Ring is all about insurance but done differently. Our products are driven by technology and insights in customer behaviour and attitudes to give you the cover you need for the best possible price. Our ultimate mission is to provide Customer Contentment whether it is taking out a new policy, communicating with us or making a claim.

How is Rubber Ring structured?

Rubber Ring or Rubber Ring Financial Services Limited as we are also known is a privately owned company registered at Companies House, number 12075495.

We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference 91293

How do I get Rubber Ring Insurance?

All of our products are fully online and can be accessed from any device, anywhere in the world from www.rubber-ring.co.uk

Is my information kept confidential?

Your personal information is super important to us, we treat it like it’s our own and WE PROMISE to never sell it on.

We comply with data protection regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation(“GDPR”).

Some of my contact details have changed, what should I do?

No problem, just login to your Account and you can change them there. No need to worry about your documents as we will amend them going forward. Oh and as you would hope and expect with Rubber Ring there is NO charge for making amends.

What if I want to cancel my policy?

Easy. You can cancel your policy at any time by logging into your Rubber Ring Account and you will receive a refund for the unused portion of your premium. And if you ever want to come back? No problem! We’ll create a new policy for you. Know that our prices change from time to time, so your new policy may come with a different rate.

What is an A-rated underwriter or insurer?

The rating provides an assessment of the financial strength of an insurer and most importantly, its ability to pay claims. An ‘A’ rated insurer indicates an excellent ability to pay claims, while a ‘C’ rating means that the insurer may be less able to pay claims.

How do I work out how much Home Contents Insurance do I need?

It can be tricky to work out the total sum of your contents in your home. If you underestimate the amount then in the event of a claim you may not receive enough of a payout to replace all of your items.
If you overestimate the amount, you might end up paying too much for your insurance.

Consider making a list of all the items in your home and assigning a value to each of them. The sum of all these item's values together will give you the figure you need to cover in your quote.

Does Home Contents Insurance cover mobile phones?

Yes, a Rubber Ring Contents Insurance policy will cover your mobile phone whilst in the home. To make sure your phone is covered when you take it outside of the home, make sure you add-on ‘Out of Home’ cover to your quote. This is usually an optional add-on to Contents Insurance policies.

Please note that there may be limits around how old the mobile phone is and if claimed will be depreciated. It’s always best to check out the Policy Wording Document before you buy any insurance.

Are bikes covered under Home Contents Insurance?

Yes, with Rubber Ring you have the option to cover any bicycles whilst in the home and when out of the home too. Just make sure this is pacified on your quote before proceeding to payment.

Please note that you may require to lock your bike in a certain way so be sure to check the Policy Wording Document.

Does Home Contents Insurance cover Accidental Damage?

Accidental Damage means unexpected and unintended damage or breakage to your home contents. This would have been caused by a single unforeseen sudden and one-off event.

This cover also extends to laptops.

Does Contents Insurance include Tenants Liability?

Yes, Tenants Liability is included on all Rubber Ring's Contents Insurance polices unless you are a Student or you are unemployed.